Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”)
First Things First Organizing, the owner of this website, respects the intellectual property rights of others. Per the DMCA, First Things First Organizing will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the site if submitted to the First Things First Organizing Copyright Agent as described below.
Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, First Things First Organizing will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials and termination of access for repeat infringers of copyright-protected content.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by First Things First Organizing or by a third party who has uploaded materials to our website, please provide the following information to the designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, telephone number, and email address where we can contact you and, if different, an email address where the alleged infringing party, if not First Things First Organizing, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
First Things First Organizing may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event First Things First Organizing removes the allegedly infringing materials, First Things First Organizing will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that First Things First Organizing removed or disabled access to the materials.
First Things First Organizing may also provide the responsible person with your email address so that the person may respond to your allegations.